Applying with Property Professionals, Inc.
We look forward to working with you on your search for a new home! It is important to let you know some of the items we look at when screening for our properties.
We only accept online applications to help expedite the process. When you complete your application and pay the application fees, your application will be placed in queue and we will ensure the property applied for is available. Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. If for some reason the property you apply for is not available, we will contact you to let you know.
What is our Rental Qualifying Criteria? Click the highlighted link to read and get an idea of the items we’ll be looking at as we process applications. Some key points of PPI’s Rental Qualifying Criteria and other considerations are:
- PPI will process applications upon receipt.
A Completed Application is:
- Complete application for each person that will occupy the property that is 18 years of age and older.
- Application fee paid at time of application submittal via credit card.
- $65 for each applicant/occupant over the age of 18.
- All Application fees are non-refundable.
- PPI does not pre-screen applicants. The application process typically takes a couple of days but may take longer depending on how long it takes to obtain employment and rental verifications.
- PPI does not accept guarantors/cosigners.
- PPI highly recommends physically viewing the property before applying.
- Please take time to read our “Applicant Resources” section on our website at www.propertynb.com.
- Fill out all of the questions on the application. Do not leave any blanks.
- If your application is approved you have 48 hours to accept property, execute a "Residential Lease", and submit the security deposit(s) as outlined per terms of approval, or property may be leased to another individual.
- An assistance animal is not a pet. An assistance animal works, provides assistance, or preforms tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability, or provides emotional support that alleviates one or more identified symptoms or effects of a person’s disability. If Landlord prohibits pets in the Property or otherwise impose restrictions or conditions related to pets and other animals, Applicant may request a reasonable accommodation for an assistance animal in the Property and Landlord will evaluate such a request in accordance with fair housing laws.
- Make sure you have listed correct daytime phone numbers for both yourself and your landlords (current and previous) and your employer.
- Upload a copy of Photo I.D. and most recent two paystubs or other income verification during the application process, or email to email@example.com to expedite processing. If emailing, be sure to identify the property address applying for with your full name in the email heading. (I.D. guidelines on the Rental Qualifying Criteria enclosed)
- For information concerning past criminal activity in certain areas contact the local police department or visit their website.
- We will not hold a property vacant for more than 2 weeks, unless approved by a property manager. If the property you are applying for is currently vacant, all leases will begin within 14 days of application approval (or sooner if agreed on). If the property you are applying for is occupied PPI will typically advertise an availability date based on the representation of the current occupant. In some cases, those dates will need to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Be prepared to upload 2 pictures of all pets – front picture (where you can see the pet’s face) and a side profile picture (where you can see their body).
No ferrets, reptiles or rodents of any kind are permitted as pets.
All birds must be confined in cages.
No aquariums larger than 10 gallons allowed.
No livestock or farm animals (unless agreed to in writing).
Property Professionals, Inc. Occupancy Standard Policy
It is the policy of Property Professionals, Inc. (PPI) to limit the occupancy of any residential rental property to two persons using (a) bed(s) plus one child using a crib per area of a dwelling intended as sleeping quarters. Sleeping quarters does not include a kitchen, dining area, bathroom, living room area, utility room, closet, storage area, or garage.
If a residence has a den, office, or the like that can be used as auxiliary sleeping quarters, then the occupancy limit may be increased by one person per such auxiliary sleeping area.
If you have questions, please feel free to call us. We may not be able to give you direct input without seeing a credit/application report, but can help clarify any general concerns or questions relating to your potential application.
Our goal is to help provide you and the agents we work with great, professional service. We hope to help you rent a home that you’re excited to move into! Unfortunately, we won’t be able to approve everyone. We hope that if that’s the case, we can work together in the future.
- Click here to Apply
- Pay Security Deposit
- Rental Qualifying Criteria
- Lease and Inventory Condition Form