Applying with Property Professionals, Inc.
We look forward to working with you on your search for a new home! It is important to let you know some of the items we look at when screening for our properties.
We only accept online applications to help expedite the process. When you complete your application and pay the application fees, your application will be placed in queue and we will ensure the property applied for is available. Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. If for some reason the property you apply for is not available, we will contact you to let you know.
A welcoming and safe environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies (No Pet and Animal Policy / Pet Policy / Animal Policy) we require EVERYONE to complete a third-party screening and review process. This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability. All applicants must create a pet profile on the pet screening website even if you do not have pets (There is a no pet/animal option). https://propertypros.petscreening.com
What is our Rental Qualifying Criteria? Click the highlighted link to read and get an idea of the items we’ll be looking at as we process applications. Some key points of PPI’s Rental Qualifying Criteria and other considerations are:
- PPI will process applications upon receipt of a completed application. A Completed Application is:
- Complete application for each person that will occupy the property that is 18 years of age and older.
- Proof of Identification (DL, State ID, Visa, or Passport)
- Sufficient proof of income (exceeds 3x monthly rent/2 most recent full paystubs OR CPA prepared tax statement & 2 most recently filed personal tax returns)
- Application fee paid at time of application submittal via credit card.
- $65 for each applicant/occupant over the age of 18.
- All Application fees are non-refundable.
- PPI does not pre-screen applicants. The application process typically takes a couple of days but may take longer depending on how long it takes to process employment and rental verifications.
- PPI does not accept guarantors/cosigners.
- PPI highly recommends physically viewing the property before applying.
- Fill out all of the questions on the application. Do not leave any blanks.
- If your application is approved you have 48 hours to accept property, execute a "Residential Lease", and submit the security deposit(s) as outlined per terms of approval, or property may be leased to another individual.
- PETSCREENING IS A REQUIRED PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability. If you need accommodation in another way, please contact your housing provider.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page. Copy and paste the following link in another tab: https://propertypros.petscreening.com/
- Resident Monthly Fee - The Resident monthly Fee is designed to provide convenience and professional services to our Residents. By applying, Resident(s) agree to pay an additional $50 per month, payable with rent ($39.05 without Insurance).
- Make sure you have listed correct daytime phone numbers for both yourself and your landlords (current and previous) and your employer.
- Upload a copy of Photo I.D. and most recent two paystubs or other income verification during the application process, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite processing. If emailing, be sure to identify the property address applying for with your full name in the email heading. (I.D. guidelines on the Rental Qualifying Criteria enclosed)
- For information concerning past criminal activity in certain areas contact the local police department or visit their website.
- We will not hold a property vacant for more than 2 weeks, unless approved by a property manager. If the property you are applying for is currently vacant, all leases will begin within 14 days of application approval (or sooner if agreed on). If the property you are applying for is occupied PPI will typically advertise an availability date based on the representation of the current occupant. In some cases, those dates will need to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
Pet Policy Information
- No ferrets, reptiles, birds or rodents of any kind are permitted as pets
- No aquariums larger than 10 gallons allowed
- No livestock or farm animals allowed
All pets must submit vaccination records showing each pet has an updated Rabies vaccination
Property Professionals, Inc. Occupancy Standard Policy
It is the policy of Property Professionals, Inc. (PPI) to limit the occupancy of any residential rental property to two persons using (a) bed(s) plus one child using a crib per area of a dwelling intended as sleeping quarters. Sleeping quarters does not include a kitchen, dining area, bathroom, living room area, utility room, closet, storage area, or garage.
If a residence has a den, office, or the like that can be used as auxiliary sleeping quarters, then the occupancy limit may be increased by one person per such auxiliary sleeping area.
If you have questions, please feel free to call us. We may not be able to give you direct input without seeing a credit/application report, but can help clarify any general concerns or questions relating to your potential application.
Our goal is to help provide you and the agents we work with great, professional service. We hope to help you rent a home that you’re excited to move into! Unfortunately, we won’t be able to approve everyone. We hope that if that’s the case, we can work together in the future.
- Click here to Apply
- Pay Security Deposit
- Rental Qualifying Criteria
- Lease and Inventory Condition Form
- Contact Us
- Pet Screening