Resident Benefit Package
The Property Professionals, Inc. Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide convenience and professional services to our residents at a cost of $29/month payable with rent.
Resident and Manager mutually agree that the Resident Benefit Package is defined as follows:
- HVAC Filter Delivery: A portion of Resident’s total amount due will be used to have HVAC filters delivered to their home approximately every 60 days. Resident shall properly install the filter(s) that are provided within two (2) days of receipt. Resident hereby acknowledges that the filters will be dated and subject to inspection by Landlord upon reasonable notice to verify replacement has been timely made. If at any time Resident is unable to properly or timely install a filter, Resident shall immediately notify Manager in writing. Resident’s failure to properly and timely replace the filters is a material breach of this agreement. Manager shall be entitled to exercise all rights and remedies it has against Resident. Resident shall be liable to Landlord for all damages to the property or HVAC system caused by Resident’s neglect or misuse.
- Reversed Payment Waiver: PPI will grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee (Annually).
- Home Buying Assistance: Property Professionals, Inc. is a full service real estate company, which not only offers leasing and management services, but also real estate sales. So when the time comes for you to purchase a home, one of our agents can provide you with their expert knowledge of the local market, and assist you through the home buying process.
- 24-Hour Maintenance Coordination Service: Reach a representative after hours for emergency maintenance concerns by simply calling our main phone line, (830) 625-8065. Customer service representatives will troubleshoot with you and dispatch vendors when necessary.
- Vetted Vendor Network: Due to the number of properties we manage, Property Professionals, Inc. has an extensive network of responsive, reliable and competitively priced vendors to respond to any maintenance need that may arise.
- Utility Concierge Services: Our utility concierge service is a third party company which will assist in connecting your utilities, internet and cable prior to moving in to your rental home. When available, the concierge also negotiates discounts on services on your behalf. The utility concierge service simplifies the process of transferring all services and utilities into the name of the incoming Resident.
- Online Portal Access: You have 24/7 access to your Resident portal to submit maintenance requests, pay online using all included payment options (electronic check & credit card) as well as access to electronic documents.